Corporation tax can add up to a sizeable chunk of your trading costs. Not meeting the tax obligations invites harsher penalties which may further add to your costs. So it makes enormous business sense to pay enough attention to this particular cost element. Diverting your productive business hours and resources for tax compliance means lesser time available for business.
Our corporation tax advisory services range from tailored tax management to transaction-specific advice and can include:
- Analysing your financial statements and transactions
- Computing your company’s corporation tax liability
- Preparing the corporation tax return
- Filing returns with HM Revenue & Customs
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf
To comply with corporation tax one of the key requirements is to have your business accounts done up to date and completed on time. As there are strict deadlines for filing tax returns it is important that we work closely with you throughout the year (see our Accounting page). This will ensure a smooth tax accounting year-end besides identifying potential tax planning opportunities as well